Waynesboro – Kitchen Remodel II
|Project scope||Demo to the studs to achieve an open concept layout and improve looks and functionality|
Like many older ranch homes in Houston, this home was built with a cramped, closed-off kitchen that the owners wanted to open up and update. We used 3D software to model the new kitchen layout, but the clients themselves were very knowledgeable about the process. They took an active role in designing the new look and hand-picked many of the new fixtures, which we always welcome our customers to do.
- Proper installation of a farmhouse sink such as this one means extending it past the counter or else water will sink in within months and destroy the cabinets.
- We ran a gas line to the kitchen under the floor to allow for a gas cooktop on the new island, which features the same beautiful granite as the countertops.
- The kitchen has six new can lights in the ceiling and four new plug strips hidden from view under the cabinets, a Legal Eagle signature touch.
- New white paint throughout replaced the stulted khaki paint of before.
- Stainless steel appliances match the cabinet knobs, faucets, and even the paper towel dispenser for a clean, modern feel.