Client Referral Program
How the Client Referral Program works:
- One percent (%) referral reward will be based upon the original signed contract price. For example of you refer us a $50K kitchen remodel, you will receive $500. The bigger the project, the more you will receive.
- There is no limit to how many rewards you can get. (Reward is paid at the end of the job after completion and payment in full.)
- The referral must be brought to LEC’s attention either before or no later than the first meeting with the potential client.
- Payments over $600.00 will require a W-9 to be filled out and a 1099 issued as per IRS rules. For this we will need your social security number.
- For projects over $50,000 a disclosure statement is required by law, and will need to be signed off by all parties before the initial meeting, if the referring person holds a professional position such as: Realtors, Accountants, Insurance Agents, and Attorneys.
- No disclosure is required for jobs under $50,000 for the professionals listed above.
- The sponsor shall have the right to terminate, modify, and suspend the program at any time without notice.
- Referrals for our 3D design projects are also rewarded!
Client Referral Program expires on May 31, 2016