Top 12 Reasons to Use 3-D Design for Your Remodeling Project
- You get to see what all your new rooms will really look like before any construction begins.
- View everything shown to scale and in color – so you can really visualize your dream changes.
- See the new spaces with your furniture – couches, beds, etc. and your colors and granite- for a true photo-realistic preview.
- Fast turn-around. From the time we first meet with you on-site, we present the plans to you on a big-screen TV in our office 2- 3 weeks later — not months later |
- We give you free “Client Viewer Software” so you can explore your plans to your heart’s content.
- We give you more details than a traditional architect will ever give you. For example, our “before” plans importantly show the locations of existing A/C registers. Remodelers need that information to do an accurate bid and avoid costly surprises for you later.
- We can make corrections and revisions to the plan on the computer before construction begins.
- Prevents costly mistakes – it’s much cheaper to get it right on the computer first!
- Speeds up the Permitting process – City officials can quickly grasp the nature of your project.
- Expert use of sophisticated software – we partner with well-known space planner and Chief Architect expert, Katy Fernandez to help us with our plans. She produces amazing results!
- You get “Before” and “After” plans – and you get to keep the plans for your records.
- The final plans are true architectural construction drawings that the City can approve for permitting and construction.
You end up with Plans of your Existing Home – always handy to have.