Top 10 Covid-Driven Changes on Your Remodeling Project
What Legal Eagle Contractors Is Doing to Protect Your Family During the Pandemic
Remodeling is on the list of federally-approved essential businesses, so many people are using increased time at home to tackle long-awaited projects. Now’s a great time to remodel!
We ensure our remodeling projects adhere to best health and safety practices through the following:
- Our Project Managers carry no-touch electronic thermometers to regularly check the temperatures of both the trades working on the job and the owners (with their consent).
- Reducing frequency of having more multiple trades working onsite at once to facilitate distancing. This slows down production on the job, but we feel it is worth it.
- Trades on the jobs and office employees must regularly wash their hands or apply hand sanitizer. The company provides these on the job site.
- Coordinating on a daily basis with our clients to “stay out of our client’s way” during construction.
- Having workers wear masks in the presence of our Project Managers, you the owner, and other trades that might be on the job.
- Disinfecting doorknobs and other frequently touched surfaces with disinfectant wipes at the end of the workday.
- Installing more plastic temporary walls than usual, to hermetically isolate work zones.
- More frequent use of Build-Clean dust control machines and placing window exhaust fans on kitchen and bath remodels to create a “negative draft”. This removes not only more dust but also airborne virus particles, in the event anyone is infected but is asymptomatic.
- Office visits; temperatures of everyone who enters our office are taken. Masks are required when all visitors, trades and our clients come in.
- In our office/showroom, pump hand sanitizer bottles are placed in the reception area and kitchen areas, since these are frequently visited and toured by clients.
Call us on 713-723-8850 if you have any other COVID concerns. If you’re ready to get your project started, give us a call or fill out our consultation form.