Bring the Love Back into Your Bedroom by Upgrading to a Master Retreat
When you make your master bedroom into a bedroom retreat you can reap a lot of benefits. Here are seven reasons why you should upgrade your master bedroom.
- A master retreat will help you sleep better. According to a study by The National Sleep Foundation, people who said they have great health and an excellent quality of life sleep an extra 18 to 23 minutes a day than people who have average or poor health.
- You will feel pampered by your own bedroom. People can bring in different amenities such as a coffee bar or a white loveseat. Homeowners will feel like their room is a five-star hotel.
- It will be easier to move around. When you create your master suite, you will want to put your bed across from the door to the bedroom to make getting to bed easier. You won’t have to move around furniture when it is time to sleep.
- It is more comfortable with an area to sit and relax. A room with a couple of chairs gives people the freedom to talk, read or just relax.
- You will have even more space, since most master retreats can have large closets and ample amount of storage space. When you add dressers, a walk-in closet and even a chest at the foot of your bed, you will be able to keep your room organized, which will make it easier to relax.
- You can add a spa-like bathroom to upgrade your retreat. You also might want to enjoy your bathroom with either a walk-in shower or a bathtub.
- A master retreat will help you stay more alert during the day if you don’t use your devices. A study ran by the Brigham and Women’s Hospital published in the journal titled Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences found that people who read on electronic devices have a harder time being alert the next day.